L’Aquila is a trusted specialist supplier of Mediterranean vegetable ingredients with a client list that includes leading food manufacturers, food to go chains, supermarkets, foodservice and retail operators. They have been in buisness since 1987 and have an enviable reputation for the quality of the ingrediaents they import. Their previous website was built in WordPress and had the following issues:
- It was coded in XHTML 1.0 Transitional, which is an outdated method of coding by at least 6 years.
- The Home Page alone contained 17 Coding Errors and 6 Accessibility Errors.
- The navigation wass not accessible.
- The website was not built responsively, meaning that it does not redesign itself for mobile and tablet devices, which now account for at least 65% of internet use in the UK.
- There was no measureable organic traffic to the website
They gave us a clear, detailed brief and Polly came up with a beautiful design that was contemporary and fresh. There were some minor tweaks to be made and once the design was signed off, the build began in earnest. As you can see from the screenshots, the website is beautifully enhanced by some fantastic images of the ingredients they sell.
As with all of our websites, L'Aquila's website has gone through over 80 checks when it was launched and now traffic to the website averages areound 3000 unqiue visits per month! As you can see on the right, they have given us a lovely testimonial!
Access by Design, Award Winning Web Design. Chichester based but with a national client base!
no images were found